18 July, 2010

Travelling Back Down Memory Lane


The YongSeo Couple's Not-So-Obvious "SKINSHIP" Moments =)
Fans of the Yongseo couple are impatient for that 'skinship' moment to happen. But I can't believe that they didn't notice that there have been lots of subtle touches already - most of the time, initiated by Yonghwa as these screen captures would show:

EPISODE 1
Hyun: "What was your first impression of me?"
Yong: "First impression? ...
Hyun: "Yes."
Yong: "Honestly, for me ...never mind."
Hyun: "Aah..tell me."



Yong: "Well, I like Taeyeon's personality..."
Hyun: "You're right."
Yong: "Right? Wait. What's right?"



"Let's promise to call each other Yo~ong & Hyu~un."

EPISODE 2
After paying for the rings & other stuff ...
Hyun: "Next time I'll pay"
Yong: "OK."
Hyun: "Thank you ..."



EPISODE 3
On their way to the bookstore ...
Yong: "I need to ask you something.
Hyun: "Yes?"
Yong: "The sweet potato ...I heard that it was
a secret code."



Yong, on their experience inside the Haunted House ...
"I've never been there before. I really got scared
even though I tried to hide it. I didn't realize that
I was holding onto SeoHyun, Hahahaha"

Riding the Free Fall Tower ...
Yong and Hyun: "Fighting!"

EPISODE 4
Inside Yong's music studio ...
Hyun: "Teach me again."
Yong: "Alright. Your fourth finger goes here..."



Yong: "Move your fingers a little farther ..."
Hyun: "That hurts ..."



Yong: "Your hair's going to ..."

One week later. At a cafe near Yong's music studio.
Arm wrestling ...
Yong: "Hey, you're pretty strong."
Hyun: "I am strong..



EPISODE 6
Meeting her brother-in-laws for the first time ...
Hyun: "This is funny..Like this?"

EPISODE 8
A blood donation on their 2-2 days ...
Yong: "Are you alright? Do you want me to give
you a massage?"
Hyun: "It's alright ..."

Yong: "Let me press it down for you."
Hyun: "No, it's ok ..."

EPISODE 9
On the train to Jeongdongjin ...
Hyun: "What are you doing?"

EPISODE 10
Yong playing tricks on SeoHyun ...
Hyun: "Hmmmm .......?

Checking if Yong can indeed see though his mask ...
Yong: "Aaaah ..."



Guiding SeoHyun towards the heater ...
Yong: "It's warm , come here."
Hyun: "Let's share it together."

EPISODE 11
In these scenes , Yong was either holding
Hyun's elbow or linking his arm with hers.

THE NEWLY WEDS ARE IN THEIR HOME AT LAST!
(SeoHyun dancing to "Run Devil Run", while Yong was in-charge of the lights)
Hyun: "Come, let's do it together. I'll teach you, quick!"
Yong: "What?! Why are you always doing this to me??"
 

 
 
 
EPISODE 12
Sister-in-laws finally paid them a visit. SeoHyun, was worried for YongHwa.
Hyun: "Fighting!" (as she pats him on the back)
Yong: "It's ok..."

Again, the thoughtful wife comforting her nervous husband ...
Hyun: "Fighting! It will be fine.."

Hyun fed Yong upon her unnies' urgings..

EPISODE 13
The newly-wed couple with their aprons on ...
Yong: "Here, let me tie it for you ..."

Teaching Yong how to cook the sweet potatoes...
Hyun: "Do it like this ...kokoko ..."
Yong: "Do it like this ...kokoko ..."


While Hyun was washing the s. potatoes ...

Yong: "How is it?"
Hyun: "It's ok ..."

That's all folks ...for now! =)

P.S. I was supposed to do a follow-up on their "skinship" moments but somebody beat me to it in YongSeo Couple's Official Thread on soompi.com =)


YongSeo fighting ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment